Life is what you make it

Confronting myself, my past, and my present state of being: Life is what you make it



This book is written for all human beings who suffer from mental, physical, and sexual abuse and all human beings with dream, hopes, and talents to become whatever their hearts desires. It feels great to let out your feelings and talk about your mishaps even when they are at the worse peak possible. Holding it in can make things worse. I am living proof. Unfortunately, repeated abuse awaits the ones who are afraid and not knowing. Confront yourself, your past, and begin your new wonderful future. We all deserve a good life. Life is only what you make it.

https://www.amazon.com/Confronting-myself-present-state-being/dp/146918415X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1523860040&sr=1-1&keywords=confronting+myself+my+past+and+my+present+state+of+being+by+connie+lloyd

.

Comments