manna4health

Fitness, Weight Loss management and Nutrition for the 40+



Hi My name is Mark owner of Manna4HealthUk i’m passionate about helping individuals achieve their optimal health, fitness through diet and lifestyle changes. I grew up in a working-class background, earned an advanced diploma in nutrition and clinical weight loss, and briefly worked in the fitness industry as a personal trainer. I’ve experiencing many ups and downs in life to bounce back with a positive attitude and a can-do mentality. I have studied how motivation through positive changes in lifestyle can change people’s life and have been a firm believer in positive thinking. I have always been fascinated with human behaviour, and I refuses to let the fact I am a kidney transplant patient stop me from travelling the world and enjoying life.

Comments