Riches of Heaven upon Earth

Riches of Heaven upon Earth: Financial Toughness 21 Principles of Financial Toughness A New Transformed Better Lifestyle



•Dear reader, are you stuck in the valley of the dry bones, dry bills, dry relationships, and dry careers?

•Do you feel like a Better Lifestyle is slowly passing you by?

Then this is just the right book for you. A Better Lifestyle begins at the point whereby you make the confession that you are not yet the best version of yourself and thus you express a hunger for Christ to guide you on your journey of becoming financially tough.

Most importantly, you will learn just how to turn nothing into something in your Better Lifestyle, just as I have done. I was born and raised in the Kenyan Kariobangi slums and then I relocated to South Africa with basically the shirt on my back, I was almost homeless on many occasions and I could not afford my tuition fees but with diligence and prayers I managed to turn my lifestyle around.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078HSK2NN
.

Comments