I'm creating a Squarespace website and looking for the general design of the site to be made. I already have part of the design but need some help making it better and creating the design for the inner pages. Attached is the mockup I have for the home page so far. How much would it be to improve the design as well as make the design for the 5 inner pages if I provide the text and general content outline? The inner pages would be pretty simple.

Also, if the work is great there is much more design work available if you are interested

Sir is ko 105USD price di thi,

Hi Marinamaree, thanks for the offer. Does that offer also include the actual integration of the design into the squarespace website or would it only be the design files? Do you have some coding experience in case I need your help integrating the design to the site?
Here is the general outline of the website so you can take a look for what I'm looking for: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KP0bwwRpsJO7fnNLyLxMNDOSe5j28ETU0bhHd5eP50c/edit?usp=sharing


The mockup can be changed if improved =)

Comments